Women Winemakers of Burgundy
July 29, 2014
Latest On Grape Collective
- Matic Rodica on the Beauty of Slovenian Wine
- Orange or Rosé, Greece’s Troupis Winery Makes a Blushing Moschofilero
- Malvasia Istriana and Mango Pickle
- Massican Wine’s B-Side: Six Ways of Interpreting Dan Petroski’s Vision
- Pierre Fabre of Domaine Gayrard on the Unique Wines of Gaillac in South West France
Born and raised in Kentucky bourbon country, Emily Spillmann moved to France for love of a different barrel-aged drink (and a man with an alluring accent). She studied literature and French in college, and in 2013 she earned a master’s degree in international wine commerce. Emily specializes i...
Latest From Emily Spillmann
Brad Pitt and the Tigress: Some Thoughts on Rosé
May 19, 2023
Matic Rodica on the Beauty of Slovenian Wine
May 12, 2023
Orange or Rosé, Greece’s Troupis Winery Makes a...
May 05, 2023
Trentodoc: One of Italy's Most Prized Sparkling...
May 02, 2023
Heterogeneous Kremstal with Martin Nigl Jr.
April 02, 2021
Summiting Mount Etna - The Revitalization of a...
March 20, 2021
Family, Farming and Fermentation: Interview With Sarah...
March 16, 2021
Made in Terrassenmosel: Sarah Löwenstein of Weingut...
March 13, 2021
OTBN in Lockdown: Divorce Wines, Miami Dust and a Perfect...
March 12, 2021