We are excited to announce the launch of our new book Conversations with Winemakers: Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale, South Australia, a guide that tells the story of these two regions through the lens of their master winemakers.
The book is consistent with our mission to be the ultimate destination for compelling wine stories filled with the thrill of discovering new wines from around the world. Conversations with Winemakers: Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale,South Australia expands that experience in a physical book. The book includes interviews with top winemakers:
- Charles Cimicky of Cimicky Wines
- Ben Glaetzer of Glaetzer Wines
- Kym Tolley of Penley Estate
- Joch Bosworth of the Spring Seed Wine Co.
- John Duval of John Duval Wines
- Chester Osborn of d'Arenberg
- Sarah Marquis of Mollydooker
- Paul Smith of Wirra Wirra
- Fiona Donald of Seppeltsfield
- Steve Pannell of S.C. Pannell
- Dan Standish of The Standish Wine Company
- Mike Brown of Gemtree Wines
- Justin McNamee of Samuel's Gorge