"We wanted to work with mountain fruit, we wanted to find undersung sites and really bring them to people; this was a desire to create wines that were beautiful, that presented the terroir and individuality of their sites." -Drew Huffine
- Sparkling wine is usually relegated to special occasions and celebrations, but it is important to remember that these wines are great regardless of the occasion. And coming out of California are some noteworthy bubbles that should be in your glass next time you open a bottle of wine.
- "Chateauneuf-du-Pape wines are ... those Grenache wines can be giant, as big as the biggest Paso wine." Mark Adams, Ledge Vineyards
- "In surf, sometimes I ride a long board and sometimes I ride a short board. It is the same with wine — I feel like I have at least enough experience to be able to go out and pursue different styles without feeling like I'm being didactic."
- Can hedonism save the world? According to businesswoman Katie Hamilton Shaffer, it’s a fine start.
- We now have over 100 wineries in Pennsylvania and a small handful of them are making what I'd consider to be world-class wines.