Wine news October 31, 2014
Monthly Archives: October 2014
- October 31, 2014Tags: wine news october 31 , t2014 , 2014 wine blog awards
- October 30, 2014"To me, the most important aspect of the job is the idea of being a custodian of great historic vineyards."
- October 30, 2014Wine news October 30, 2014
- October 29, 2014Tags: wine , restaurants , racines nyIn honor of New York Times wine critic Eric Asimov’s latest article, Grape Collective takes a look at the wines served by-the-glass at Asimov’s picks for Manhattan's most affordable restaurants for wine.
- October 29, 2014Tags: wine , white house , thomas jeffersonBoth loved brewing their own beer, and thoroughly enjoy a glass or two of wine on occasion.
- October 29, 2014In the midst of this extensive process, how does a winemaker cultivate appreciation for each stage, which inevitably includes the awkward and unexpected? What can we learn from their art?
- October 29, 2014Tags: wine news october 29 , t2014 , 2014 wine blog awardsWine news October 29, 2014
- October 28, 2014Tags: san francisco , michelin guide , chicagoIn honor of Michelin’s newest guidebook, Grape Collective takes a look at the wines served by-the-glass at the restaurants that received the elusive 3- and 2-star rating.
- October 28, 2014Tags: white's wines , tech , silicon valleyPaul Mabray: "In a world of infinite wine choices, the only differentiator is service.”
- October 28, 2014Tags: world of wine , winery , wineramTheir brewmaster was more excited about the science and art of making and tasting beer than any winemaker I have ever met.