Wine news October 31, 2014
Monthly Archives: October 2014
- "To me, the most important aspect of the job is the idea of being a custodian of great historic vineyards."
- October 30, 2014Wine news October 30, 2014
- In honor of New York Times wine critic Eric Asimov’s latest article, Grape Collective takes a look at the wines served by-the-glass at Asimov’s picks for Manhattan's most affordable restaurants for wine.
- Both loved brewing their own beer, and thoroughly enjoy a glass or two of wine on occasion.
- In the midst of this extensive process, how does a winemaker cultivate appreciation for each stage, which inevitably includes the awkward and unexpected? What can we learn from their art?
- In honor of Michelin’s newest guidebook, Grape Collective takes a look at the wines served by-the-glass at the restaurants that received the elusive 3- and 2-star rating.
- Paul Mabray: "In a world of infinite wine choices, the only differentiator is service.”
- Their brewmaster was more excited about the science and art of making and tasting beer than any winemaker I have ever met.