"And so our thoughts have turned, somewhat timidly yet eagerly, to the life-affirming wine that is well-made dry rosé." Dorothy J. Gaiter and John Brecher
Monthly Archives: April 2020
- April 25, 2020Tags: wine , pisoni estate , lucy wines
- April 19, 2020Tags: winemakers , wine , urban winery'People have become more wise from a viticultural point of view and then learning to stand back in the cellar. So, if I look at South African wines over the last 10 years, there’s been a monumental shift in quality. It’s insane." Duncan Savage
- April 10, 2020Tags: wine , uncorked , prentice penny"Uncorked combines two of our favorite consumables -- wine and barbecue -- and several things that we rarely see in popular entertainment on screens, large or small. Chief among those rarities is a loving, intact black family, but race isn’t what this movie is about."
- April 09, 2020Tags: umani ronchi , michele bernetti , marche"Our philosophy is to make wines that are, as we say, 'Grandi vini ma non grossi vini,' great wines but not big wines." —Michele Bernetti, Umani Ronchi
- April 04, 2020Tags: stellenbosch , south africa , protea heights farm"...you can see the kind of things that we do here. We do regenerative farming as well. We don't till the soil. So in addition to trying to build the soil back, it builds up top soil." Ginny Povall