"In the end really great success is when you have the right variety in the right location, where it inherently wants to be magical. " Ken Wright
Monthly Archives: February 2019
- "Open that bottle! Celebrate the memories! Appreciate the wine for what it is, not what it might have become or might once have been." Dorothy J. Gaiter and John Brecher
- Monty Waldin talks to Kalyna Monnoyer of Casa Raia about making organic, low intervention Brunello di Montalcino.
- "Barolo is one of the very few wines which can be produced in just a specific area, which is by law. That is a uniqueness I think. The Langhe region is so iconic, because every hill has a different soil composition." Lorenzo Scavino
- "In Sancerre the date, the time we pick your grapes is of great importance to get a wine of quality that will be easy to make later." Take a 360 tour with Sancerre winemaker Aurore Dezat.
- "Do couples, who actually make wine for a living, still find it romantic? We called Bo and Heidi Barrett to ask that question." Dorothy J. Gaiter and John Brecher