"In the end really great success is when you have the right variety in the right location, where it inherently wants to be magical. " Ken Wright
Monthly Archives: February 2019
- February 22, 2019Tags: willamette valley , pinot noir , oregon
- February 14, 2019Tags: suzanne shu , otbn , open that bottle night"Open that bottle! Celebrate the memories! Appreciate the wine for what it is, not what it might have become or might once have been." Dorothy J. Gaiter and John Brecher
- February 08, 2019Categories: WinemakersTags: wine , sangiovese , pierre jean monnoyerMonty Waldin talks to Kalyna Monnoyer of Casa Raia about making organic, low intervention Brunello di Montalcino.
- February 07, 2019Tags: scavino , lorenzo , grape collective"Barolo is one of the very few wines which can be produced in just a specific area, which is by law. That is a uniqueness I think. The Langhe region is so iconic, because every hill has a different soil composition." Lorenzo Scavino
- February 05, 2019Categories: WinemakersTags: winery , wine , sury-en vaux"In Sancerre the date, the time we pick your grapes is of great importance to get a wine of quality that will be easy to make later." Take a 360 tour with Sancerre winemaker Aurore Dezat.
- Marco Salerno speaks with Mike Beneduce from Beneduce Vineyards about the potential of New Jersey wine.
- February 01, 2019Tags: wine , screaming eagle , john brecher"Do couples, who actually make wine for a living, still find it romantic? We called Bo and Heidi Barrett to ask that question." Dorothy J. Gaiter and John Brecher