Wine news November 30, 2015
Monthly Archives: November 2015
- November 30, 2015Tags: wine news november 30 , t2015
- November 29, 2015Categories: Wine People, Features"Because the sommelier community is quite tight-knit, it’s quite easy for prejudices to take hold, and easy to become closed minded." - Jancis Robinson
- November 27, 2015Tags: wine news november 27 , t2015Wine news November 27, 2015
- November 25, 2015Tags: wine news november 25 , t2015Wine news November 25, 2015
- November 24, 2015Tags: simon bize , savigny-lès-beaune , rullyHow is someone supposed to learn about Burgundy with prices seeming to reach new heights each week?
- November 24, 2015Tags: wine news november 24 , t2015Wine news November 24, 2015
- November 23, 2015Here’s a great present for your best wine-loving friends or for yourself: reservations at a winemaker dinner.
- November 23, 2015Tags: kaiken , aurelio montes jr.Aurelio Montes Jr. of Kaiken in Mendoza, Argentina discusses being a Chilean winemaker in Argentina.
- November 23, 2015Tags: wine news november 23 , t2015Wine news November 23, 2015
- November 20, 2015Tags: wine news november 20 , t2015Wine news November 20, 2015