Monferrato, the home of Barbera.
Monthly Archives: January 2016
- January 29, 2016Tags: valpane , piemonte , monferrato
- January 29, 2016Tags: wine news january 29 , t2016Wine news January 29, 2016
- January 28, 2016Tags: texture , restaurant , oxidationIt's time you learned how to choose, order, and receive wine at a restaurant.
- January 28, 2016Categories: WinemakersHow did a Canadian end up at the forefront of Chile's artisanal wine movement?
- January 28, 2016Tags: wine news january 28 , t2016Wine news January 28, 2016
- January 27, 2016Tags: wine news january 27 , t2016Wine news January 27, 2016
- January 26, 2016Tags: tom wark , speakeasy , fermentationTom Wark has been in the wine industry for more than 25 years, and he's not afraid to use that background as an industry critic.
- January 26, 2016Tags: wine news january 26 , t2016Wine news January 26, 2016
- January 25, 2016Categories: Wine PeopleTags: james rowell , david rodgers , altaya winesDavid Rogers talks to James Rowell of Altaya Wines, one of the largest importers and distributors of wine in Hong Kong, about how the Chinese wine market is evolving.
- January 25, 2016Tags: wine news january 25 , t2015Wine news January 25, 2015