Whether you call it zero dosage, ultra brut, or brut nature, marketers would like you to call it "low cal" or "Skinny" Champagne.
Monthly Archives: March 2014
- March 31, 2014
- March 31, 2014Old favorites and new discoveries are among the 20 Washington State wines that got raves via Twitter at Taste Washington 2014.
- March 31, 2014What grapes do bears prefer? And how do you keep them out of the vineyard? Nicolas Morlet or Peter Michael Winery explains.
- March 31, 2014Categories: NewsDo brettanomyces yeasts in wine just contribute flawed flavors? Or pleasant ones as well?
- March 31, 2014Do you need the top terroir and technology? A hotshot winemaker? Turns out the name you choose can stack the odds in your favor.
- Wine news March 31, 2014
- March 31, 2014Categories: Winemakers, Wine PeopleAngelo Gaja Interviewed by Dorothy J. Gaiter at the Core Club in New York City.
- March 31, 2014Tags: dorothy j. gaiter , angelo gaja“My grandmother told me that if I chose the life of a winemaker, I would have hope, money, and glory,” - Angelo Gaja
- March 28, 2014Whether attending Washington's biggest wine event, Taste Washington, or not, get to know the wines from interviews with four winemakers.
- March 28, 2014Worst wine review ever? Find out about a Pinot Noir that a review found extremely...disappointing.