Cath and Kingsley Edwards are a beaming, delightful Aussie couple you want to sit down for a glass of wine with. Their vines at Ashbrook Estate have been in the family for generations.
Monthly Archives: December 2020
- "It’s just incredible because it's a part of yourself that people are enjoying. And it's part of their pleasure and happiness and great moments. It's better than selling tires or whatever." Véronique Dausse, on the joy of working in wine.
- "This was rich because it seemed like every molecule of the wine was filled with fruit that respected where it was grown and was tightly held in check until it traveled through our mouths and down our throats."-Dorothy Gaiter & John Brecher
- Kicked out from his arts degree program, Tim Shand found inspiration in the glass and pivoted to heralding winemaking duties at Punt Road in historic Yarra Valley, Victoria.
- "Illuminating the women winemakers themselves is crucial to our goal. We want to make their presence in the wine industry more visible, both in California and globally." -Lucia Albino Gilbert
- "Don’t give a present to a wine-lover or budding oenophile that probably will never be used, like the “I hope you brought wine” doormat."