Kristen Bieler considers Rioja's old and new winemaking methods
Monthly Archives: April 2013
- April 22, 2013Categories: Features
- April 18, 2013Categories: FeaturesTags: riesling , new york , finger lakesCrisp Riesling from New York's Finger Lakes comes into its own.
- April 18, 2013Categories: ValuesTags: gamay , burgundy , beaujolais crusBeaujolais Cru is the perfect red for warm-weather sipping.
- April 16, 2013Categories: Somms' Picks, NewsMeet Jen Sgobbo, the sommelier at New York's Perla restaurant.
- From robust and rustic reds to light, crisp whites, the Portugal portfolio is vast and versatile.