C’mon, we’ve all seen them out on the street—the ladies and gentlemen with their roller bags and printouts of their portfolios culled from Sevenfifty.com going from shop to shop, restaurant to restaurant, and bar to bar.
Monthly Archives: November 2016
- November 30, 2016Categories: FeaturesTags: wine sales rep , wine rep , wine
- November 30, 2016Tags: wine news november 30 , t2016Wine news November 30, 2016
- November 29, 2016Categories: WinemakersTags: wine , shinn estate vineyards , nyDavid Page and Barbara Shinn have pushed the boundaries in terms of organic viticulture on Long Island shunning pesticides and herbicides and embracing biodynamics and the result is great wine.
- November 29, 2016Tags: wine news november 29 , t2016Wine news November 29, 2016
- November 28, 2016Tags: wine news november 28 , t2016Wine news November 28, 2016
- November 27, 2016Tags: wine holiday , vino novello , san martinoSaint Martin’s day is the special moment when we recall on the year’s hard work and preview new wine in its preeminent stages in accompaniment of friends and family.
- November 24, 2016Tags: wines , wine , quinta da alorna rosé"In times of uncertainty, people of all stripes have gathered around food and drink and leaned on each other for comfort, strength and support." Dorothy Gaiter
- November 23, 2016Tags: wine news november 23 , t2016Wine news November 23, 2016
- November 22, 2016Tags: wine news november 22 , t2016Wine news November 22, 2016
- November 21, 2016Tags: wine news november 21 , t2016Wine news November 21, 2016