"One time in Collioure, our grower had paid a diver to go bring up sea urchins, and they had a whole box of sea urchins. So he stood there and shucked the sea urchins and drank Collioure Blanc." Lyle Railsback on some of the magical moments working for Kermit Lynch
- "The region has made its fame thanks to Beaujolais Nouveau, and for some years, thanks to the work and experience of the winemakers, the Beaujolais are also long-keeping wine, who only want to showcase themselves and give to consumers pleasure all year round." Thibaut Girin
- Crozes-Hermitage, the largest wine appellation in the Northern Rhône, and the wines of Domaine Les Bruyeres.
- La Terrasses Cèvenoles, a cooperative started in 1951, in the foothills of the southern range of these mountains, where the Mediterranean climate makes for a good growing region, produces a rosé and a red. Both are tank fermented and aged.
- Cheverny, a wine sub-region located in Touraine, Loire Valley, mainly produces dry whites, light reds and rose. It received AOC status in 1993 and has 24 communes in the Loir-et-Cher department spread over 532 hectares.
- Profiling Alsatian wine producer Bott-Geyl.