Kareem Massoud winemaker at Paumanok Vineyards in Long Island is making some very serious Chenin Blanc.
Monthly Archives: March 2017
- March 31, 2017Categories: WinemakersTags: winemaker , wine , paumanok vineyards
- March 31, 2017Tags: wine news march 31 , t2017Wine news March 31, 2017
- March 30, 2017Tags: wine news march 30 , t2017Wine news March 30, 2017
- March 29, 2017Tags: wine news march 29 , t2017Wine news March 29, 2017
- March 28, 2017Tags: wine news march 28 , t2017Wine news March 28, 2017
- March 27, 2017Tags: wine news march 27 , t2017Wine news March 27, 2017
- March 24, 2017Tags: yannick benhamin , wine tasting , wine on wheels 2017Wine on Wheels 2017 run by top sommelier Yannick Benjamin allows one to taste older vintage wines from some of the world's most unique producers selected by a who's who of New York's top restaurant professionals - and all this for an amazing cause.
- March 24, 2017Tags: réva winery , piedmont , grape collectiveGianluca Colombo talks about about the challenges and opportunities of starting a Barolo-focused winery from scratch in an area steeped with tradition.
- March 24, 2017Tags: wine news march 24 , t2017Wine news March 24, 2017
- March 24, 2017Categories: Winemakers, FeaturesTags: wine , stuart smith , spring mountain"It was so elegant and true, with ripe black fruits, cedar, rich earth and minerals that cut through it all like a blade, that we geeked out about it for hours." Dorothy J. Gaiter on Smith Madrone Cabernet Sauvignon