Domaine Alain Voge exemplifies the mastery of Cornas winemaking, capturing the spirit of the land and the artistry of the winemaker. With each bottle, it offers a profound and captivating experience that showcases the unique and extraordinary qualities of this exceptional appellation.
The Rodica Winery is a family winery which was started in 1998 and is located in the heart of Slovenian Istria. The family is commited to organic viticulture having achieved their certification in 2009.
Pierre Caizergues started making wines in Montreal d’Aude west of Carcassonne in southwestern France in 2015. He was joined by his friend, winemaker Antonin Bonnet, full time in 2020. The two friends specialize in low intervention wines (low or no added sulfites), with varietals like Carignan, and some resistant varietals such as Cabernet Cortis and Souvignier Gris. They also separately make a Mourvèdre in the village of Saint Jean de Fos in the Larzac region of France. Larzac is a bit further east in the Hérault region while all the other wines they make are made in Aude near the estate in Montreal d’Aude / Hameau de Stricou.
"Having visited Alessandro and Luigi back in 2018, I was given a first-hand look at how special Alcamo is. The quiet town on the glamorous Mediterranean coast is shadowed by a natural reserve sitting atop a mountain about 800 meters above sea level. This natural reserve gives birth to abundant pines, luscious green foliage and sweet fresh air. This is where Alessandro and Luigi’s vineyards are located." Marco Salerno
- Certification protects the consumer from dubious marketing claims (clean wine), as well as importers who are reliant on the honesty of their producers but does it go far enough? The next task must be a social contract between winery owners and their staff and communities for fair working conditions.
- "For us, natural wine is continuity from soil to bottle. It's about transparency, it's about making delicious wines." Tracey Brandt
- Camille Lapierre and Jean Foillard discuss the origins and doctrine of natural wine.
- RAW WINE fairs are returning to North America in November! This is your chance to meet, taste and learn from the people and bottles that in many ways define our cultural moment in wine.
- Grape Collective’s Valerie Kathawala spoke with Legeron about the RAW WINE movement and upcoming U.S. RAW WINE fairs in NYC and LA.