Certification protects the consumer from dubious marketing claims (clean wine), as well as importers who are reliant on the honesty of their producers but does it go far enough? The next task must be a social contract between winery owners and their staff and communities for fair working conditions.
- "For us, natural wine is continuity from soil to bottle. It's about transparency, it's about making delicious wines." Tracey Brandt
- Camille Lapierre and Jean Foillard discuss the origins and doctrine of natural wine.
- RAW WINE fairs are returning to North America in November! This is your chance to meet, taste and learn from the people and bottles that in many ways define our cultural moment in wine.
- Grape Collective’s Valerie Kathawala spoke with Legeron about the RAW WINE movement and upcoming U.S. RAW WINE fairs in NYC and LA.
- Only Alfredo Maestro could make a natural wine called The Martian and it make perfect sense. The former economist turned Spanish natural wine pioneer talks to Grape Collective about his unique wine journey.
- March 08, 2017Calce, a small village between the Pyrenees and the Corbieres, where mountains, sea and sky create incredible scenery, is home to some very exciting natural wines from Tom Lubbe and Matassa. Welcome to Roussillon; French but with a Catalan accent.
- Cheverny, a wine sub-region located in Touraine, Loire Valley, mainly produces dry whites, light reds and rose. It received AOC status in 1993 and has 24 communes in the Loir-et-Cher department spread over 532 hectares.