Chris Mullineux is one of group of young winemakers who discovered underappreciated old bush vines in the Swartland and helped to develop the region into the international critical success it enjoys today.
- "For us, natural wine is continuity from soil to bottle. It's about transparency, it's about making delicious wines." Tracey Brandt
- Crozes-Hermitage, the largest wine appellation in the Northern Rhône, and the wines of Domaine Les Bruyeres.
- We’ve all seen them. You walk through your favorite liquor store, and there sits a bottle of wine with a name so ridiculous you can’t help but stop and laugh. “What were they thinking?” goes through your head. “Why in the world would they name a wine that?!”
- Miguel Martin has taken his Spanish sensibility to the North Fork.
- "In a certain way I chose him as a consultant winemaker, and he chose us, saying, “Okay, I’ll work with you guys. You have something I would like to work with. I think it is something exciting.” Felipe Tosso on working with famed Penfolds winemaker John Duval