Kristine Hansen profiles Franciscan Estates in Napa Valley which produced its first wild yeast Chardonnay 27 years ago.
Monthly Archives: May 2014
- The environment not only "important" in the way of necessity. It is important in that we pay attention to what's going on and do our darnedest to address this mess.
- May 30, 2014Wine news May 30, 2014
- Grape Collective editor Jameson Fink recently caught up with the wine and travel writer about her favorite local haunts in the city she calls home.
- May 29, 2014Wine news May 29, 2014
- We decided to put together a list of wine-inspired songs. Hope you enjoy!
- Wine is intoxicating. Literally, yes. But also figuratively. It has the uncanny knack of coloring in the lines. It’s been an archetypical character and occasional scene-stealer in books, movies, and television, has been the motivation to oh-so-many songs, and a commercial catalyst for celebrity.
- May 28, 2014Wine news May 28, 2014