Kristine Hansen profiles Franciscan Estates in Napa Valley which produced its first wild yeast Chardonnay 27 years ago.
Monthly Archives: May 2014
- May 30, 2014Tags: kristine hansen , jay turnipseed , janet myers
- May 30, 2014Tags: heliops , helicopters , frost fightersThe environment not only "important" in the way of necessity. It is important in that we pay attention to what's going on and do our darnedest to address this mess.
- May 30, 2014Wine news May 30, 2014
- May 29, 2014Tags: wine oh tv , tippler ten , monique soltaniGrape Collective editor Jameson Fink recently caught up with the wine and travel writer about her favorite local haunts in the city she calls home.
- May 29, 2014Categories: Wine PeopleTags: wine oh tv , monique soltani , best wine videosSeasoned broadcaster Monique Soltani now focuses on harvest season on Wine Oh TV. Find out how she got from Pocatello to Pomerol.
- May 29, 2014Wine news May 29, 2014
- May 28, 2014Categories: WinemakersTags: wine , steve pannell , shiraz"I left Hardy's and I was looking at 280 million bottles of red wine per annum. I left because I was starting to lose my passion for wine."
- May 28, 2014Tags: wine songs , wine music , songs about wineWe decided to put together a list of wine-inspired songs. Hope you enjoy!
- May 28, 2014Tags: pop culture , music , moviesWine is intoxicating. Literally, yes. But also figuratively. It has the uncanny knack of coloring in the lines. It’s been an archetypical character and occasional scene-stealer in books, movies, and television, has been the motivation to oh-so-many songs, and a commercial catalyst for celebrity.
- May 28, 2014Wine news May 28, 2014