Wine news February 28, 2017
Monthly Archives: February 2017
- February 28, 2017Tags: wine news february 28 , t2017
- February 27, 2017Categories: WinemakersTags: winery , winemakers , wineChianti Rufina wines express a unique elegance. Monty Waldin talks to Chianti Rufina's star winemaker Federico Giuntini about how biodynamics helps him get the most out of the unique Chianti Rufina terroir.
- February 27, 2017Tags: wine news february 27 , t2017Wine news February 27, 2017
- February 24, 2017Tags: wine news february 24 , t2017Wine news February 24, 2017
- February 23, 2017Tags: touraine , organic wine , natural wineCheverny, a wine sub-region located in Touraine, Loire Valley, mainly produces dry whites, light reds and rose. It received AOC status in 1993 and has 24 communes in the Loir-et-Cher department spread over 532 hectares.
- "The other day John and I were looking through shelves and shelves of our oldest and most precious wines, looking for something to enjoy on Open That Bottle Night this Saturday, Feb. 25, when we came upon a wine that most certainly we should have opened long ago." -Dorothy J. Gaiter
- February 23, 2017Tags: wine news february 23 , t2017Wine news February 23, 2017
- February 22, 2017Tags: wine news february 22 , t2017Wine news February 22, 2017
- February 21, 2017Tags: wine news february 21 , t2017Wine news February 21, 2017
- February 20, 2017Tags: wine news february 20 , t2017wine news February 20, 2017