What did Roussanne ever do to you?
Monthly Archives: July 2015
- July 31, 2015Tags: roussanne , rhone wine , grape variety
- Discover Naoussa, one of the oldest wine regions in Greece and home to the Xinomavro grape.
- July 27, 2015Tags: zalto , wine glass , stemwareA wine glass won’t change a wine, but it can certainly dress it up.
- July 27, 2015Tags: wine news july 27 , t2015Wine news July 27, 2015
- July 26, 2015Tags: syrah , st. joseph , saint josephWith approximately 920 hectares of land under vine and 160 winemakers, Saint-Joseph is the second largest appellation in the northern Rhône, just behind Crozes-Hermitage.
- July 24, 2015Tags: wine news july 24 , t2015Wine news July 24, 2015
- July 23, 2015Tags: wine news july 23 , t2015Wine news July 23, 2015
- July 22, 2015Tags: wine news july 22 , t2015Wine news July 22, 2015
- July 21, 2015Tags: san juan bautista , randall grahm , popelouchumRandall Grahm is launching a crowdfunding initiative on Indiegogo to raise money for the establishment an experimental vineyard, Popelouchum, in San Juan Bautista.
- July 21, 2015Tags: zweigelt , summer red wine , refoscoWhen consumers think of chilled wines, they tend to think of whites and rosés. And for most Americans, a light, brisk red is an oxymoron.