"I'm just tired of making wines that are not needed and I think wines of place make the world more interesting." Randall Grahm
- June 29, 2018Categories: WinemakersTags: randall grahm , popelouchum , lisa denning
- May 18, 2017Categories: FeaturesTags: wine , sam radford , randall grahmSam Radford on "international style" and expanding the debate surrounding "bad' wine.
- Hands down, soil is the essential element when planting vines and growing grapes.
- August 24, 2015Tags: randall grahm , popuelouchumAt his 400-acre Popuelouchum estate, boasted Grahm, "everything we grow tastes sensational--the tomatoes, asparagus, peas--whatever! At the end it's the place that's going to make the difference, not the grape."
- July 21, 2015Tags: san juan bautista , randall grahm , popelouchumRandall Grahm is launching a crowdfunding initiative on Indiegogo to raise money for the establishment an experimental vineyard, Popelouchum, in San Juan Bautista.
- August 27, 2014Tags: wine apps , randall grahmLenn Thompson, Execitive Editor at New York Cork Report, talks drinking local, the Finger Lakes and (gasp!) beer.
- May 08, 2014Tags: twitter 25 , randall grahmRandall Grahm
- April 22, 2014Categories: FeaturesTags: randall grahm , alan goldfarbA few days shy of his 61st birthday, Randall Grahm intimates that at last, it’s time to become an adult.
- April 22, 2014Categories: Winemakers, Wine PeopleTags: randall grahm , interview , dorothy j. gaiterDorothy J. Gaiter interviews Randall Grahm of Bonny Doon Vineyard