Leclerc Briant, led by biodynamic pioneer Hervé Jestin, is one of only 40 Champagne houses that employs biodynamic practice and the only to age their Champagne underwater.
Monthly Archives: December 2018
- "Many of these winemakers mention that they want to try different wines next year. If they, who have already experienced so many wines, resolve to explore new ones, certainly the rest of us should commit to that goal, too." Dorothy G. Gaiter and John Brecher
- Andrés Rosberg and Doug Frost on the International Sommelier Association and national and regional sommelier competitions, including the prestigious Best Sommelier of the World contest.
- In a meditative new memoir and study of wine, an influential importer and writer urges us to deepen our experience of wine by being fully present for it. Much of what makes a wine worth drinking, Theise argues, is what we ourselves bring to it.
- "My philosophy of winemaking is very simple. Everything is hand-crafted." - Christian Voeux interviewed by Lisa Denning
- "RM on a Champagne Label Means ‘Really Memorable’" Dorothy J. Gaiter and John Brecher on sparkling wine picks for the holidays