Lisa Denning talks with the next generation at Alois Lageder winery about the diversity of the Alto Adige wine region and how art and biodynamic farming are used at their winery.
Monthly Archives: August 2017
- August 29, 2017Wine news August 29, 2017
- Discover the unique and delicious Champalou Chenin Blancs from Vouvray.
- August 28, 2017Wine news August 28, 2017
- At Fattoria Sardi Matteo Giustiniani is making some of Italy's best rosé. After years of experimentation, his extended skin contact, biodynamic wine has become a benchmark for quality rosé. Monty Waldin talks to Giustiniani about his wine journey.
- Manuel Humberto Moraga Gutiérrez is the 7th generation owner of Cacique Maravilla which boasts vines that go back to 1766 - 10 years before The Declaration of Independence