Lisa Denning talks with the next generation at Alois Lageder winery about the diversity of the Alto Adige wine region and how art and biodynamic farming are used at their winery.
Monthly Archives: August 2017
- August 31, 2017Categories: WinemakersTags: winemakers , wine , mario airo
- August 31, 2017Tags: wine news august 31 , t2017Wine news August 31, 2017
- August 30, 2017Tags: wine news august 30 , t2017Wine news August 30, 2017
- August 29, 2017Wine news August 29, 2017
- August 28, 2017Tags: vouvray , lisa denning , kermit lynchDiscover the unique and delicious Champalou Chenin Blancs from Vouvray.
- August 28, 2017Wine news August 28, 2017
- August 25, 2017Categories: WinemakersAt Fattoria Sardi Matteo Giustiniani is making some of Italy's best rosé. After years of experimentation, his extended skin contact, biodynamic wine has become a benchmark for quality rosé. Monty Waldin talks to Giustiniani about his wine journey.
- August 25, 2017Tags: wine news august 25 , t2017Wine news August 25, 2017
- August 24, 2017Tags: yumbel , wine , manuel humberto moraga gutiérrezManuel Humberto Moraga Gutiérrez is the 7th generation owner of Cacique Maravilla which boasts vines that go back to 1766 - 10 years before The Declaration of Independence
- August 24, 2017Tags: wine news august 24 , t2017Wine news August 24, 2017