At Fattoria Sardi Matteo Giustiniani is making some of Italy's best rosé. After years of experimentation, his extended skin contact, biodynamic wine has become a benchmark for quality rosé. Monty Waldin talks to Giustiniani about his wine journey.
- "We are strictly connected with our tradition, which is a good thing. Although sometimes it's not that good because it doesn't allow us to open our minds." Miriam Caporali of Tenuta Valdipiatta talks to Monty Waldin.
- Chianti Rufina wines express a unique elegance. Monty Waldin talks to Chianti Rufina's star winemaker Federico Giuntini about how biodynamics helps him get the most out of the unique Chianti Rufina terroir.
- Monty Waldin talks to Federica Mascheroni Stianti about Castello di Volpaia, the elegance of high altitude Chianti Classico and their strong commitment to organic viticulture.
- "When I started, Chianti was a wine that was impossible to sell." Giuseppe Mazzocolin of Fattoria di Fèlsina talks to Monty Waldin.
- Winemaker Saverio Petrilli has been a pioneer in the region promoting biodynamic and organic practices. He talks to Monty Waldin about the rich culture of Lucca, why biodynamics makes for better wine and the joys of illegal pig farming.
- Elisabetta Fagiuoli has a spirituality about her that is present in her wines. She talks to Monty Waldin about her foundation, her unique estate with its 350 million year old Triassic soils and why wine is important.