'So back home in Des Moines, he started looking for wineries. “I’m sitting there in the middle of Iowa. How do you find a winery in Italy? " Dorothy J. Gaiter and John Brecher on convenience store magnate Kyle Krause's Italian wine odyssey
- March 25, 2020"We are carefully planning our activities and strategy for the upcoming months to make sure we make the right choices for when the pandemic ends." -Matteo Ascheri
- "In the year 2007, I fell in love with Masanobu Fukuoka and I decided to add to the agriculture of not doing. The agriculture of not doing is not working. It is just the not impacting with nature, allowing nature to do its own job."
- We study women winemakers in major wine regions and what facilitates their success in the male-dominated field of winemaking. Reporting on prominent international wine regions where women are receiving increased recognition as winemakers is of particular interest.
- "Renato always told me that if the girls were raised with us then they could see the grapes from when they were flowers. Of course the girls wanted to taste the grapes and we could not say that they are poison and you can't eat them." Milva Fenocchio
- Piedmontese winemakers Annette Hilberg and Michelangelo Pasquero are redefining biodynamics.
- Ruchè, is that….. a grape or a wine region? A red or white wine? How is it pronounced? Feeling confused and intimidated? I’m with you but no worries. Today we will talk about Ruchè and we’ve got you covered with everything you need to know about this unique varietal.