The cosmopolitan team at Adobe Guadalupe in Baja, Mexico includes owner Tru Miller who hails from Holland and head winemaker Daniel Lonnberg who is from Chile.
Monthly Archives: March 2015
- March 31, 2015Categories: Winemakers
- March 31, 2015Tags: worry about wine , not arsenicIf your Franzia consumption rivals your water consumption, you have bigger concerns than arsenic.
- March 31, 2015Tags: wine news march 31 , t2015Wine news March 31, 2015
- March 30, 2015Categories: WinemakersTags: alximia winery , alvaro alvarez-parillaAlvaro Alvarez-Parilla, AlXimia Winery in the Valle de Guadalupe in Baja, Mexico talks about the potential of Mexican wine.
- Dorothy J. Gaiter on Weingut Prager Grüner Veltliner from the Wachau Valley in Austria.
- March 30, 2015Tags: wine news march 30 , t2015Wine news March 30, 2015
- March 27, 2015Categories: Wine PeopleTags: wine writer , wine people , wine criticA mini profile of Patrick Comiskey - American wine critic and author.
- March 27, 2015Categories: FeaturesTags: women winemakers , winemaking , franceCentre-Loire is widely considered the land of Sauvignon Blanc, and rightfully so, but there is a lot more to this region than meets the palate.
- March 27, 2015Tags: spanish wine region , spanish wine , spainA profile of Spain's Jumilla wine region.
- March 27, 2015Tags: wine news march 27 , t2015Wine news March 27, 2015