Want to know what to drink while binge watching House of Cards?
Monthly Archives: February 2015
- February 27, 2015Tags: wine , underwood pinot noir , house of cards
- February 27, 2015Tags: wine news february 27 , t2015Wine news February 27, 2015
- February 27, 2015Tags: wine rating , wine critic , wine advocateResponses to the news that after 37 years Robert Parker Jr. will no longer report on Bordeaux en primeur.
- February 26, 2015Tags: winemaking , mlf , malolactic fermentationUnderstanding the role of malolactic fermentation in winemaking.
- February 26, 2015Tags: wine news february 26 , t2015Wine news February 26, 2015
- February 25, 2015Categories: FeaturesBill Ward on the evolution of the California Garagistes.
- February 25, 2015Tags: wine news february 25 , t2014 , 2014 wine blog awardsWine news February 25, 2014
- February 24, 2015Categories: WinemakersCount Sebastiano Capponi talks Silence of the Lambs, historical conflicts with the French and Chianti Classico.
- February 24, 2015Tags: wine news february 24 , t2015Wine news February 24, 2015
- February 23, 2015Tags: wine recommendation , wine critic , richard bettsA look at what some of the top wine experts and sommeliers are drinking including Pax Mahle, Michael Scaffidi, Pascaline Lepeltier, Meg Maker, Paul Mabray, Julien Fayard, and Richard Betts.