Wine news June 30, 2016
Monthly Archives: June 2016
- June 30, 2016Tags: wine news june 30 , t2016
- Hands down, soil is the essential element when planting vines and growing grapes.
- June 24, 2016Tags: wine news june 24 , t2016Wine news June 24, 2016
- June 24, 2016Categories: Features"Isn’t it time to name names? I had to point out to them that I’m not the DA of wine and this is not a list of people wanted for felonies." - Stuart Pigott
- June 23, 2016Categories: WinemakersTags: wine , tuscany , ricardo campinoti"Our lowest vineyard is 180 meters and our highest vineyard is 621 meters. The difference is dramatic." - Ricardo Campinoti
- June 23, 2016Tags: wine news june 23 , t2016Wine news June 23, 2016
- June 22, 2016Tags: wine , penfolds koonunga hill shiraz , nv marie weiss"Over the years, John and I have found two modes of travel that satisfy our desire to be alone as much as we want and to drink as many of our own bottles of wine as we want: We’re big-time fans of cruises and of long-distance train travel in Amtrak’s deluxe sleeper cars." Dorothy Gaiter
- June 22, 2016Tags: wine news june 22 , t2016Wine news June 22, 2016
- June 21, 2016Tags: value wine , rias baiixas , rhone wineA selection of tantalizing wines under $25.
- June 21, 2016Tags: wine news june 21 , t2016Wine news June 21, 2016