Wine news December 31, 2014
Monthly Archives: December 2014
- December 31, 2014Tags: wine news december 31 , t2014 , 2014 wine blog awards
- December 30, 2014Tags: winespeak , winemaking , wine wordsFrom battonage to ullage, the world of wine has its own language. Wine terms - some you've heard, some you haven't.
- December 30, 2014Tags: wine writer , wine author , tim hanniA mini profile of Tim Hanni, Master of Wine, chef, and author of Why You Like the Wines You Like.
- December 30, 2014Tags: wine news december 30 , t2014 , 2014 wine blog awardsWine news December 30, 2014
- December 29, 2014Tags: toast , new years eve , cheersDorothy Parker famously wrote: “Three be the things I shall never attain: Envy, content, and sufficient Champagne.”
- December 29, 2014Tags: wine news december 29 , t2014 , 2014 wine blog awardsWine news December 29, 2014
- December 25, 2014Tags: wine , poetry , literatureJust as wine has given so much to our literature, so too has our literature given back to wine.
- December 24, 2014Tags: wine news december 24 , t2014 , 2014 wine blog awardsWine news December 24, 2014
- December 23, 2014Tags: wine , rhea allen , peppershock mediaOne wine-inspired movie flying under the radar this holiday season is a forthcoming feature-length documentary entitled Idaho Wine: From Bud to Tastebud from Peppershock Media, producer Rhea Allen, and director Drew Allen.
- December 23, 2014Tags: world war i , wine and war , wineChampagne witnessed some of the war's heaviest fighting. The vineyards became battlefields. Yet production continued. The story of war and wine continues today.