"Unfortunately, as we all know, it's not just the men who inhibit women from getting to where they need to be. Unfortunately it's other women many times who discriminate and are afraid." Merry Edwards in conversation with Dorothy J. Gaiter
Monthly Archives: March 2018
- March 30, 2018Tags: zelma long , wine , russian river valley
- March 30, 2018Tags: wine news march 30 , t2018Wine news March 30, 2018
- March 29, 2018Tags: wine news march 29 , t2018Wine news March 29, 2018
- March 28, 2018Tags: wine news march 28 , t2018Wine news March 28, 2018
- March 27, 2018Tags: wine news march 27 , t2018Wine news March 27, 2018
- March 26, 2018Tags: wine news march 26 , t2018Wine news March 26, 2018
- March 24, 2018Tags: winemakers , wine , new zealandHead winemaker Anthony Walkenhorst on how Kim Crawford built one of the wine world's biggest brands.
- March 23, 2018Tags: wine news march 23 , t2018Wine news March 23, 2018
- March 21, 2018Tags: wine news march 21 , t2018Wine news March 21, 2018
- March 20, 2018Tags: wine , vespolina , silvia barbagliaAzienda Vitivinicola Barbaglia sits on volcanic soils, located 500 meters above sea level, in Alto Piemonte. Grape Collective talks to Silvia Barbaglia.