"Our evaluation is telling you what you’re tasting in the wine, what you’re enjoying in the wine. The bottom line is: what you enjoy tasting, you enjoy tasting."
Monthly Archives: June 2014
- What was once GalloLea Pizza Kits is now BelloLea Artisan Kitchen thanks to a trademark infringement lawsuit by wine producer E. & J. Gallo.
- Cecil DeLoach, one of our favorite winemakers, once asked us, rhetorically, “Why do all wines have to be serious?” Why indeed?
- June 30, 2014Wine news June 30, 2014
- June 27, 2014Wine news June 27, 2014
- Get to know the wines of Santa Barbara County in preparation for the upcoming Wine Bloggers Conference.
- Grape Collective editor Jameson Fink recently caught up with the Robin Hood-esque wine lover about his favorite local haunts in the city he calls home.