"Our evaluation is telling you what you’re tasting in the wine, what you’re enjoying in the wine. The bottom line is: what you enjoy tasting, you enjoy tasting."
Monthly Archives: June 2014
- June 30, 2014Tags: wine4.me , wine apps , technology
- June 30, 2014Tags: gallo trademark lawsuit , gallo pizza , gallo pastaWhat was once GalloLea Pizza Kits is now BelloLea Artisan Kitchen thanks to a trademark infringement lawsuit by wine producer E. & J. Gallo.
- June 30, 2014Cecil DeLoach, one of our favorite winemakers, once asked us, rhetorically, “Why do all wines have to be serious?” Why indeed?
- June 30, 2014Wine news June 30, 2014
- June 27, 2014Wine news June 27, 2014
- June 27, 2014Tags: wine in a can , coffee wineYou love coffee and wine but can't choose between them? Have them both in a can, thanks to Friends Fun Wine.
- June 26, 2014Get to know the wines of Santa Barbara County in preparation for the upcoming Wine Bloggers Conference.
- June 26, 2014Tags: the tippler ten , minneapolis-saint paul , jon thorsenGrape Collective editor Jameson Fink recently caught up with the Robin Hood-esque wine lover about his favorite local haunts in the city he calls home.
- June 26, 2014Categories: Wine PeopleFind out why Jon Thorsen thumbs his nose at bottles over $20 on his site, The Reverse Wine Snob. Also, riding a Segway in Cote Rotie.
- June 26, 2014Tags: wine news june 26 , t2014 , 2014 wine blog awardsWine news June 26, 2014