- January 13, 2015Michele Faro of Mt. Etna winery Pietradolce interviewed by Jameson Fink.
- The Fazio family has been making wine in Sicily for four generations. Their winery is located in the town of Erice in the northwestern area of the province of Trapani in Sicily.
- It was fascinating to speak with Francesca Planeta about the important role Chardonnay played in the development of her family's business, particularly from a marketing perspective.
- As an anxiety-ridden person, naturally I have developed fears — some realized, some semi-imagined — over attending wine tastings.
- Jameson Fink interviews Josè Rallo of Donnafugata, who talks about her family winery located in the center of the western part of Sicily, Contessa Entellina, where wines have been sold since the time of the Romans.
- Get to know the story behind the words and images that make up the book, "The Essence of Wine".
- October 15, 2014Travel "On The Wine Trail in Italy" with Alfonso Cevola, with a couple stops stateside in California and Texas. Insights on the culture and tradition of wine served up with wit and wisdom in this interview.
- An interview with Evan Goldstein, Master Sommelier and author of "Wines of South America: The Essential Guide".