David Bonomi of Bodega Norton in Mendoza, Argentina talks about their focus on experimentation.
Monthly Archives: March 2016
- March 31, 2016Categories: WinemakersTags: mendoza , david bonomi , bodegas norton
- March 31, 2016Tags: wine news march 31 , t2016Wine news March 31, 2016
- March 30, 2016Tags: wine news march 30 , t2016Wine news March 30, 2016
- March 29, 2016Tags: wine news march 29 , t2016Wine news March 29, 2016
- March 28, 2016Tags: wine terms , wine label , wine educationGrape Collective helps you navigate a Champagne label.
- March 28, 2016Tags: wine news march 28 , t2016Wine news March 28, 2016
- March 25, 2016Categories: FeaturesTags: susana balbo , paul hobbs , nicolás catenaA trip to Argentina to create the book Conversations with Winemakers: Mendoza, Argentina turned into a life changing experience.
- March 25, 2016Tags: wine news march 25 , t2016Wine news March 25, 2016
- March 24, 2016Taste the rhythm of your wine. We explore the relationship between wine and music, and suggest groovy pairings.
- March 24, 2016Categories: WinemakersDorothy Gaiter talks to Warren Winiarski about the Judgment of Paris, winemaking and Napa Valley today.