Riesling master Johannes Selbach talks with Grape Collective about the challenges and great potential Finger Lakes, as well as what makes the Mosel the spiritual home of the best white wine on earth.
- November 03, 2017Categories: WinemakersTags: wine , terry theise , stuart pigott
- June 13, 2016Grape Collective's new eBook Conversations with Winemakers: Mendoza tells the story of the region through the voices of its winemakers.
- March 25, 2016Categories: FeaturesTags: susana balbo , paul hobbs , nicolás catenaA trip to Argentina to create the book Conversations with Winemakers: Mendoza, Argentina turned into a life changing experience.
- March 03, 2016Categories: Wine People, FeaturesDorothy Gaiter talks to Robert Parker about scores, his legacy and balance.
- February 12, 2016Categories: FeaturesTags: zorzal , susana balbo , paul hobbsHow Argentina's wine capital became the home of Malbec.
- March 20, 2015Categories: Winemakers, Wine People, FeaturesTags: paul hobbs , dorothy j. gaiterPaul Hobbs speaks to Dorothy J. Gaiter about Robert Parker Jr.'s influence, his new Finger Lakes project and the rise of Malbec in Argentina.
- March 16, 2015Tags: paul hobbs , dorothy j. gaiterDorothy J. Gaiter talks to winemaker Paul Hobbs about Malbec, the Finger Lakes, and his journey into wine.
- February 27, 2015Tags: wine rating , wine critic , wine advocateResponses to the news that after 37 years Robert Parker Jr. will no longer report on Bordeaux en primeur.
- September 22, 2014Tags: paul hobbs , dorothy j. gaiter , crocusWhen I talked to Paul Hobbs, the celebrated Malbec Whisperer, about this wine back in 2012, he didn't have a name for it yet.