Worrying about America's 75 million millennials makes sense. But fearing millennials' interest in craft beer and spirits is misguided. America's thirst for wine appears insatiable.
Monthly Archives: September 2014
- September 30, 2014How important are wine reviews to high frequency drinkers when it comes their purchasing decisions?
- September 30, 2014The Top US critics pick their wines and we tell you where to buy them.
- These parts of SA are well known for some of the world's top wine production and the Dudley Wines crew out on KI speaks to us here on how to not only live a great island life in Australia but how to make some great wine and great experiences around wine as well.
- Rudi Pichler's Austrian Pinot Blanc is a wine worthy of studious consideration. Weissburgunder, anyone? Yes.
- The concept of seasonal beverages goes back thousands of years, and was particularly popular in Ancient Rome.