Wine news May 29, 2015
Monthly Archives: May 2015
- May 29, 2015Tags: wine news may 29 , t2015
- May 28, 2015Tags: wine news may 28 , t2015Wine news May 28, 2015
- May 27, 2015Oregon, together with Stoller Family Estate, brings exciting flavors to the West with its amazing skiing and Pinot Noir to be had.
- May 27, 2015Tags: wine news may 27 , t2015Wine news May 27, 2015
- May 27, 2015Categories: Wine PeopleTags: marchesi antinori , allegra antinoriAllegra Antinori on growing up in a famous wine family, succession and what's next for Marchesi Antinori SRL.
- May 26, 2015Blaufrankisch. St. Laurent. Zweigelt. Even though the names of these varieties are difficult to pronounce, the wines go down easy.
- May 26, 2015Tags: lodi ava , dorothy j. gaiterI know that John Fogerty of Creedence Clearwater Revival famously wrote, “Oh Lord, stuck in Lodi again”—he’d actually never been there, he’s said--some things do leave.
- May 26, 2015Tags: wine news may 26 , t2015Wine news May 26, 2015
- May 24, 2015Tags: us wine , red blend , meritage wineMeritage is a term coined by a group of American winemakers wanting to create standards of identification for a class of excellent American blended wines made with traditional, “noble” Bordeaux grape varieties.
- May 22, 2015Tags: wine , tavel , southern rhôneSituated just north of Avignon and across the Rhône River from Châteauneuf-du-Pape AOC is Tavel, a winemaking appellation in the southern Rhône region of France that is only permitted to produce dry rosé.