Near Bourges, France lies the AOC of Menetou-Salon. The appellation's original fanboy, Jacques Coeur led a turbulent life of intrigue and scandal.
- "Alsatian wine is very interesting because we have a lot of different grapes and different styles. Sometimes it's a problem, because it's really complex for a client to understand the different grapes, different styles, different residual sugar levels." -Samuel Tottoli
- "... it is the vintage, the terroir, the grape variety that guides the vinification. It is the tasting of the grapes, and then the juices, that will allow me to express the potential of each year, of each plot." Frederic Moreau
- "There’s something special about Sancerre. It has a confidence and depth that seem wise, even as it retains that lemon-lime, acidic, mineral-rich crispness that defines good Sauvignon Blanc." Dorothy J. Gaiter
- Crozes-Hermitage, the largest wine appellation in the Northern Rhône, and the wines of Domaine Les Bruyeres.
- "Our favorite rosés are those that truly taste pink. They’re not light reds or colorful whites masquerading. They’re proudly pink." Dorothy J. Gaiter
- March 08, 2017Calce, a small village between the Pyrenees and the Corbieres, where mountains, sea and sky create incredible scenery, is home to some very exciting natural wines from Tom Lubbe and Matassa. Welcome to Roussillon; French but with a Catalan accent.
- Cheverny, a wine sub-region located in Touraine, Loire Valley, mainly produces dry whites, light reds and rose. It received AOC status in 1993 and has 24 communes in the Loir-et-Cher department spread over 532 hectares.