"In Sancerre the date, the time we pick your grapes is of great importance to get a wine of quality that will be easy to make later." Take a 360 tour with Sancerre winemaker Aurore Dezat.
- February 05, 2019Categories: WinemakersTags: winery , wine , sury-en vaux
- July 06, 2018Tags: valentina buoso , sauvignon blanc , sancerre"There’s something special about Sancerre. It has a confidence and depth that seem wise, even as it retains that lemon-lime, acidic, mineral-rich crispness that defines good Sauvignon Blanc." Dorothy J. Gaiter
- November 09, 2017Tags: sancerre , pouilly-fumé , pascal jolivetBy doing the opposite of "what he was supposed to do" Pascal Jolivet is creating pure, terroir-driven Loire Valley wines.
- January 13, 2014Tags: sancerre , dorothy j. gaiterDorothy J. Gaiter on a family that has ten generations of Sancerre winemaking history behind it.
- November 22, 2013Tags: zachary sussman , value , sancerreZachary Sussman explores affordable alternatives to white-hot Sancerre.