Can the signature white wine grape of Santorini, Assyrtiko, thrive in the high elevation of the Tahoe National Forest?
Monthly Archives: July 2014
- Master of Wine Antony Moss talks about how he got started, his mentors, and the first duty of a sommelier.
- July 31, 2014Wine news July 31, 2014
- Grape Collective editor Jameson Fink recently talked with the uber-prolific and thoughtful wine taster about his favorite spots in the area he calls home.
- July 30, 2014Wine news July 30, 2014
- Prohibition dealt a near knock-out blow to Missouri wine, which was a thriving industry for 100 years prior. Did it prevent this state from rivaling today's Napa Valley?
- Thoughts on the book "Wine and Identity: Branding, heritage, terroir".