Can the signature white wine grape of Santorini, Assyrtiko, thrive in the high elevation of the Tahoe National Forest?
Monthly Archives: July 2014
- July 31, 2014
- July 31, 2014Master of Wine Antony Moss talks about how he got started, his mentors, and the first duty of a sommelier.
- July 31, 2014Wine news July 31, 2014
- July 30, 2014Grape Collective editor Jameson Fink recently talked with the uber-prolific and thoughtful wine taster about his favorite spots in the area he calls home.
- July 30, 2014Tags: wbc14 , santa barbara wine , rj on wineRichard Jennings of RJ on Wine explains how his palate endures 40,000+ tasting notes and reveals the most exciting wine region in California.
- July 30, 2014Wine news July 30, 2014
- July 30, 2014Tags: missouri wine , first ava in americaProhibition dealt a near knock-out blow to Missouri wine, which was a thriving industry for 100 years prior. Did it prevent this state from rivaling today's Napa Valley?
- July 29, 2014Tags: wine books , wine and identity , does terroir existThoughts on the book "Wine and Identity: Branding, heritage, terroir".
- July 29, 2014Categories: FeaturesWomen Winemakers of Burgundy
- July 29, 2014Tags: wine news july 29 , t2014 , 2014 wine blog awardsWine news July 29, 2014