Send all your wine corks to Artist Conrad Englehardt and watch a video to see what he turns them into. Like a portrait of Marilyn Monroe
Monthly Archives: February 2014
- You may want to start applying for a job in Luxembourg, considering the low amount of time you have to work to afford a bottle of wine.
- How is Grand Selezione different from Chianti Classico Riserva? Where does it belong among the great red wines of Tuscany?
- Next time you see a Master Sommelier, let them know that they passed the toughest exam in the world.
- Too cold to grow grapes for wine in Minnesota? Nope. The University of Minnesota has developed varities that can survive below-zero weather.
- Explore the scenic Columbia Gorge with James Mantone of Syncline Wine. This surprising wine region of Oregon and Washington does everything from Albariño to Zinfandel.