We’ve been told for years and we’ve even written it: Good wines are made in the vineyard. It’s all about the place, the terroir and, yes, that does exist.
Monthly Archives: March 2021
- As the wines of Mount Etna have risen in quality and acclaim over the course of the 21st century, credit is due to the dedicated growers and producers who brave the unforgiving terrain of one of the world's most active volcanoes.
- Washington State's Hedges Family Estate, a pioneer of the Red Mountain AVA, is crafting award-winning biodynamic wines.
- To grow wine on these steep and rocky slopes requires dedication, perseverance, and a standard of hands-on care that is almost unparalleled in modern winemaking.
- Given the state of the world, we never would have guessed this, but Open That Bottle Night 2021 reached new heights, celebrated by wine stores from Massachusetts to Singapore, by wineries from Australia to Tuscany and by shut-in-for-too-long people from Jamaica to Sonoma.
- "We want these wines to transport the consumers to our unique desert-like region, and at the same time we want to make wines that are easy to drink and enjoy with friends and family." - Lucia Romero