Family run Sevilen is the second largest wine company in Turkey. Murat Güner discusses some of the challenges facing the Turkish wine industry.
Monthly Archives: September 2015
- At some point, there were 19 grape varieties planted at Burntshirt; now there are 13. “They threw a lot at the wall to see what stuck,” Taylor said. The Grüner stuck and has won awards.
- Conversations with Winemakers: Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale tells the story of two of Australia's great wine regions through the words of their winemakers.
- There are few wineries out there producing wine at an $8 price that can compare to the quality of Trapiche. And with their single vineyard, Icsay, Finca Las Palmas and Gran Medalla series, they are also making interesting wines at the higher end.
- "Wine Folly: The Essential Guide To Wine" is a visual guide that is shaking up the wine world. Grape Collective had a chance to ask author Madeline Puckette a few questions.
- September 24, 2015Categories: WinemakersChilean winemaker Renán Cancino on traditional winemaking, unique terroir of Maule and what is real natural wine.