- Greg Tresner knows what it's like to be the only one on the playing field. He also knows that being the only Master Somm in Arizona gives him a unique set of opportunities.
- Tom Wark has been in the wine industry for more than 25 years, and he's not afraid to use that background as an industry critic.
- Scientists have helped root out wine forgeries, but their usefulness is on a ticking clock.
- "Uncorked" is a new reality TV series by the Esquire Network based off the hit documentary "Somm." Will it succeed where wine focused television has failed in the past?
- The truth behind using genetics to judge wine.
- Red Hook Winery was hit by Hurricane Sandy on Oct. 29, 2012. Three years later, they have made a full recovery.