"The New York Times a couple years back asked with climate change taking place, where would you buy your Burgundies, your Chardonnay Burgundies, if you weren’t able to buy them from Burgundy anymore. And they actually identified Elgin as a potential growing area for that."
- "Each vine needs to be considered on its own. So we rather call it sculpting than pruning. Cause it's like an old age home and each person has got a different context and history and requirements." André Morgenthal
- "We've spent the last 20 years really refining the ethos. And that is site-specific, single-terroir, single-vineyard in some cases, wines of character and immerse drinkability." " Jacques de Klerk Radford Dale
- "The best Riesling, historically, have come from Germany, from Austria, from France, and we have climates here that are very similar to those. " Bruce Murray, Boundary Breaks
- 'People have become more wise from a viticultural point of view and then learning to stand back in the cellar. So, if I look at South African wines over the last 10 years, there’s been a monumental shift in quality. It’s insane." Duncan Savage
- "Well, the three pillars of biodynamics, the main thing is you're trying to make every single vineyard of farm a self-sustaining living organism, and what that means is you're trying to minimize inputs." Monty Waldin
- "Treviso represents the heart of the appellation, the regional area of Prosecco. And you can find a different kind of soil, because you are very close to the mountains." Stefano Gava of Villa Sandi explains Prosecco
- "My grandfather changed his passport three times from 1926 when he was born, until he died 10 years ago." Martin Gruzovin of Guerila on the political turmoil that impacts Slovenian winemaking culture.
- "Everybody that works with me, the first word I listen to and the last each day is respect. To me there's nothing, nothing, nothing else. So when we grow, when we work in the field, we respect the present and the future of our land." Bruno De Conciliis
- "In Sancerre the date, the time we pick your grapes is of great importance to get a wine of quality that will be easy to make later." Take a 360 tour with Sancerre winemaker Aurore Dezat.