What you need to know about Joe Roberts
Monthly Archives: August 2014
- New Yorkers have good and often expensive tastes. But are these tastes limited to old world wines? Scan the wine lists for a rare bottle of Chilean wine and you’re unlikely to find, well, any.
- August 29, 2014What was it like to party with the high-class of Bronze Age? An archaeological site in Israel uncovers clues via a Canaanite wine cellar.
- August 29, 2014Wine news August 29, 2014
- August 28, 2014Aerial footage provided by a drone shows the major damage to structures in downtown Napa resulting from the recent earthquake.
- From wineries to fine dining to ice cream, Lenn Thompson of New York Cork Report has Long Island covered.
- What's it like to run a retail wine shop? Co-owner Josiah Baldivino talks about the recently-opened Bay Grape in Oakland.