Remi Cohen,Director of Winegrowing at Napa's Cliff Lede Vineyards, talks the 2014 vintage, the rhythms of harvest and those coming from the tunes in the cellar.
- Sommelier and AltaMarea Group Beverage Director Hristo Zisovski stopped by SommChat to give a Twitter-friend food and wine pairing guide, plus his go-to and underrated wines.
- Whether you're a West Coast wine aficionado or a globetrotting sipper, Master of Wine Tim Atkin has some picks for you.
- What's it like to run a retail wine shop? Co-owner Josiah Baldivino talks about the recently-opened Bay Grape in Oakland.
- Master Sommelier Andy Myers drums in a metal group, Fuchida. They drink very well at band practice. More on this SommChat recap.
- Piedmont Winemaker Chiara Boschis joins SommChat to talk about working organically and how long to keep Barolo in the wine cellar.
- Join Elaine Chukan Brown of Hawk Wakawaka Wine Reviews she answers questions on #sommchat. From fishing to Friuli, a wide-ranging discussion.