Certification protects the consumer from dubious marketing claims (clean wine), as well as importers who are reliant on the honesty of their producers but does it go far enough? The next task must be a social contract between winery owners and their staff and communities for fair working conditions.
- Sam Radford on "international style" and expanding the debate surrounding "bad' wine.
- Recently, we thought it would be good to revisit the archives of Eric Asimov's wonderful "Wine School" column that he writes for the New York Times, and assemble some of the wines that he profiled which particularly spoke to us in one easy to find place.
- If you are a wine enthusiast to any degree, and just so happen to also be a reader of the New York Times, then chances are you're probably more than familiar with Eric Asimov’s wonderful monthly column, “Wine School,”...
- In honor of New York Times wine critic Eric Asimov’s latest article, Grape Collective takes a look at the wines served by-the-glass at Asimov’s picks for Manhattan's most affordable restaurants for wine.
- The New York Times Wine Critic, Eric Asimov, often gets asked by readers why they can't find his recommended wines. He answers, readers respond.
- We make some selections from Eric Asimov's January 30, 2014 New York Times column on California Syrah.