Certification protects the consumer from dubious marketing claims (clean wine), as well as importers who are reliant on the honesty of their producers but does it go far enough? The next task must be a social contract between winery owners and their staff and communities for fair working conditions.
new york times
- September 13, 2016Tags: wine school , wine , peter zusmanRecently, we thought it would be good to revisit the archives of Eric Asimov's wonderful "Wine School" column that he writes for the New York Times, and assemble some of the wines that he profiled which particularly spoke to us in one easy to find place.
- August 24, 2016Tags: wine school , wine , peter zusmanIf you are a wine enthusiast to any degree, and just so happen to also be a reader of the New York Times, then chances are you're probably more than familiar with Eric Asimov’s wonderful monthly column, “Wine School,”...
- October 29, 2014Tags: wine , restaurants , racines nyIn honor of New York Times wine critic Eric Asimov’s latest article, Grape Collective takes a look at the wines served by-the-glass at Asimov’s picks for Manhattan's most affordable restaurants for wine.
- August 30, 2014Tags: new york times , new york city , eric asimovHow does New York Times wine critic Eric Asimov’s latest, “Standout Wine Lists in New York City”, compare with other publications' top NYC wine lists?
- December 11, 2013Tags: new york times , fingerlakes , eric asimovWe select some wines based on Eric Asimov's Finger Lakes column
- December 11, 2013Categories: ValuesTags: new york times , eric asimov , critics picksWe pick some wines from Eric Asimov's column on Albariño