New York is widely known as the City that Never Sleeps because of its nightlife. For many, a big part of that nightlife is New York's amazing food scene. Standing at the top of any list of New York's best are Per Se and Eleven Madison Park.
new york city
- June 19, 2015Tags: wine programs , thomas keller , per se
- November 07, 2014Tags: wine , san francisco , new york cityThe comparisons between the two cities are endless. And, quite frankly, it’s impossible to choose one over the other.
- October 29, 2014Tags: wine , restaurants , racines nyIn honor of New York Times wine critic Eric Asimov’s latest article, Grape Collective takes a look at the wines served by-the-glass at Asimov’s picks for Manhattan's most affordable restaurants for wine.
- October 24, 2014Categories: FeaturesTags: wine , soto , restaurantsIn honor of Michelin’s newest guidebook, Grape Collective takes a look at the wines served by-the-glass at the nine restaurants that received the elusive 2-star rating.
- October 15, 2014Tags: wine , restaurants , per seIn honor of Michelin’s newest guidebook, Grape Collective takes a look at the wines served by-the-glass at the six restaurants that received the hallowed 3-star rating.
- August 30, 2014Tags: new york times , new york city , eric asimovHow does New York Times wine critic Eric Asimov’s latest, “Standout Wine Lists in New York City”, compare with other publications' top NYC wine lists?
- August 29, 2014Tags: wine list , new york cityNew Yorkers have good and often expensive tastes. But are these tastes limited to old world wines? Scan the wine lists for a rare bottle of Chilean wine and you’re unlikely to find, well, any.
- August 18, 2014The main reason I wrote 365 Guide New York City was to save money on food and drinks while still being able to eat out eight days a week! I wanted to break the myth that eating out must always expensive.
- August 08, 2014Tags: the tippler ten , new york city , monica dinataleAs a special installment, culinary explorer and New York city enthusiast Monica DiNatale — food host and deals expert — put together a list of her favorite local haunts in the city she calls home.
- April 16, 2013Categories: Somms' Picks, NewsMeet Jen Sgobbo, the sommelier at New York's Perla restaurant.