"Our goal is to give birth to wines with soul and personality, with different characteristics due to the weather, the exposure, the soil." Andrea Cecchi, fourth generation winemaker.
Monthly Archives: September 2019
- "Restaurant owner Roberto Anesi, who is from the region and was named Best Sommelier in Italy in 2017, told us that a hallmark of Trentodoc wines is 'electric acidity with great ripeness,' which we humbly thought is right on target." Dorothy J. Gaiter & John Brecher
- Recent research has proven that Dr. Friedrich Zweigelt, a crucial contributor to Austrian viticulture and after whom the Zweigelt grape was named, was an early, active, and enthusiastic Nazi.
- "When you don’t see anyone that looks like you doing something you might be interested in doing, then one tends to think that it’s not for you." -André Hueston Mack
- "I would like people to think more about the core issue of the garden, the dirt, and how wine transcends the variety it's made from." Christopher Howell
- "I don’t personally push anyone to drink more sherry, instead, I tell them how good these wines are. At elBulli restaurant, all guests were recommended to have a glass of dry sherry to start off their gastro-journeys." Lucas Payà