"The philosophy of elevating Argentine wine is at the core of everything we do." Laura Catena
- March 09, 2017Categories: WinemakersTags: wine , san rafael , michel rolland"What we want is balance. The balance is not one side or the other. It’s not the over-ripeness, it’s not the green harvest." Facundo Pereira Casa Bianchi
- March 31, 2016Categories: WinemakersTags: mendoza , david bonomi , bodegas nortonDavid Bonomi of Bodega Norton in Mendoza, Argentina talks about their focus on experimentation.
- March 25, 2016Categories: FeaturesTags: susana balbo , paul hobbs , nicolás catenaA trip to Argentina to create the book Conversations with Winemakers: Mendoza, Argentina turned into a life changing experience.
- February 15, 2016Tags: torrontes , tannat , sauvignon blancThere is more to Argentina than Malbec from Mendoza -- Salta has some of the highest vineyards in the world, whereas Patagonia is an exotic landscape.
- February 12, 2016Categories: FeaturesTags: zorzal , susana balbo , paul hobbsHow Argentina's wine capital became the home of Malbec.
- There are few wineries out there producing wine at an $8 price that can compare to the quality of Trapiche. And with their single vineyard, Icsay, Finca Las Palmas and Gran Medalla series, they are also making interesting wines at the higher end.
- August 20, 2015Categories: Winemakers, FeaturesTags: zorzal , uco valley , mendozaGerardo Michelini of Zorzal on why the wines of Gualtallary in the Uco Valley are raising the bar for Argentine Malbec.